Thread: sorta back...
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 10:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default sorta back...

Hey everyone,

I have been off for a little bit due to a hospital stay. I went to the hospital and actually passed out while I was walking in. Ironic? Well, upon waking I found out a few things. One- Im anemic! They drew blood and I am happy to say atleast I was out for that part of it. (Needlephobic) I thought that might explain a lot of the issues Ive been having but they of course did more tests to be sure. Ok, so something is going on with my VP but its not overly urgent. Dr has set me up with some meds to help me sleep (insomnia) and an emergency referral to go see a pcp that I now have thanks to the er! So going to the county hospital (and passing out there so I didnt have to wait, lol) wasnt a waste and I was able to get on the ball atleast. First step is to see the pcp and get a referral to see the ns. I guess since its county and I am not on my own insurance I have to go through the steps. But the er told me to get my happy self back there asap if I feel the slightest bit off. Of course now I am a bit overly paranoid. I get "sharp twinges" on the side the vp is on and also a burning sensation since I left the er and I keep wanting to go back. Well, I wanted to update everyone and I hope all of you are doing well. I wont be on much this week until I can get into the dr though. Er dr said its not good to strain my eyes (excess pc time) because it can cause the vp to act up. Never heard of it but I am not risking anything.
sierras mommy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote