Thread: Stiff Neck!
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 09:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Stiff Neck!

Hi,

I just thought I would get on here and post my update from my NS yesterday. I had my C5/C6 fusion done Sept. 22nd. Everything is going pretty well and I am familiar with this stiffness from the first fusion I had done in 2004.

But, I woke up this morning sooooooooo dizzy! I know it is not my meds because I have been taking them for a long, long time (stayed on the same ones prior to and after surgery). The only thing I can think of is is that I also take Miralax for constipation issues and take very little of that as well. But one of the side effects can be dizziness. The other thing is I have been on this darn computer so much so I need to stay off and only get on periodically. So, that is probably the main reason why my neck is so stiff...tighter than a drum!!!

I just got out my exercise booklet and did those while in a hot shower. It seemed to help. So, on Saturday, I am definitely going to massage therapy. The PA told me I have several knots across my shoulders. So, here we go again LOL!

Other than that...things are going pretty well...no serious problems to speak of.
Kathi49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote