Old 10-25-2006, 09:08 AM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

adding my welcome to Billye

and to Shari........prayers for peace are always flowing here for your part of the world!

thanks for the comment on my signature quote.........I found it on an "unknown author" list of quotes and it sooooooo resonated with me

re Auto-immunity, I am learning more each and every day since my son's dx with Crohn's this past summer. Because of his also having tourette syndrome, we cant have him on corticosteroids, as they cause TS to wax, but we are really amazed at how his Crohn's symptoms are being kept subdued by the natural anti-inflammatories that he takes, primarily a mix of boswellin/curcumin(turmeric) and white willow bark, plus Omega 3 EFA (he takes flaxseed not fishoil as the latter makes him tic more) In addition, specific to GIT healing, he takes Slippery Elm and DGL liquorice, plus other calminative and healing herbs and vitmain/minerals

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (10-14-2012)