View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 08:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Your welcome- coming out of the infusion

DSHUe, I think it is different for each person, for example I have a freind that has also had the coma, she reads during the infusion and has a snack! It has absolutely no affect on her. I sleep through the entire infusion just about- I usally get up once to use the bathroom. After the infusion I am very wobbly. When i get back to the hotel I go to sleep usually for about 6-8 hours. So with a two day infusion I am just goig to infusion, back to hotel- sleep- up next day for infuson- back to hotel sleep. Then I leave the next day to fly home. Once I get home I am still weak for about two days. And the benift of the infusion doesnt really show up with me for about a week. Then it hits and my pain level goes down almost 5 points. I have close to a normal life for me.
My friend who I mentioned at the begining of this post is not tired at all. So it is different for everyone. You sound like you will probably react more like me.
As far as side effects, the only one I have had is short term memory loss.
But I have had alot of ketatmine. You may not have that effect at all. Please let me know how it goes for you. It should really help your alloydina- it has all but eliminated mine except of course for flare ups. I am a really tough RSD case as I have something in my spine that irriatates my RSD daily and I can not have surgery on it. So please remember- each of us is different. You will have your own experiences. I can just offer my experiences as a possibility. Please remember to let me know how your are doing Ok? And please feel free to ask any more questions you might have. Take care, CZ

Last edited by CZZ74; 06-15-2008 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Name correction,spelling correction
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dshue (06-15-2008)