View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 10:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I'm Back... was gone for a while, but need help, so I've come back...

Hi to everyone, briefly was here about 2 1/2 yrs ago, and then for a about a year later... Had TOS all my life. Developed a blood clot, went in to hosp, emerg, didn't know TOS can cause blood clots. Had first rib out,(scalenes too) then 8 months later had the other rib out,(scalenes also, plus tons of scar tissue) on the other side. Now, after finally getting to a place where, I can exercise MY WAY...lost 10 lbs, turned 50 & fabulous lol,.. and life getting better... My fingers have started to get cold, and numb at times....and the old feelings coming back of pre-surgery. Just wondering if anyone out there, after all the surgeries possible.... and yes, I do still get the same pains.... have gotten the numb and cold fingers again. My big fear, is either scar tissue filling up the spaces, or muscle, I do lightweights... I am just afraid that the circulation problems, either nerve, or blood are coming back. I can handle the pains, the limited activities etc... but I am just afraid, of going back to the same state as before, the lack of circulation... So, if anyone has gotten back to the old ways before surgeries, I would like to know,, if it can all come back again...Linda....Thanks...
ANewMe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote