View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 10:26 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

My T.N came from accident hit by semi truck have 3 plates in lower jaw . had jaw wired for 16 wks then rebroke and shaved screws plates... wired for 24 weeks strips of high tec metal along gum , poser teeth mostly all bottom with post into gum. meds docs tests . we all have been and are on the merry-go-round of T.N.
so shands in fla tests for me and more tests and good pain doc who bless him gave me a chance to try pens implant for a.dolorsa and facial pain this was in 2002 I cant have any kind of surgey my olny other choice is cutting nerves and If any one has input on that... even tho I Hate the idea I can do with other peoples thinking on that.
now my jaw shaking is much like shivering but triggers I can help it before it flips out to bad. cover face keep warm slow deep breaths relaxing but other times it is all on its own . where I notice no trigger or cause for it.
like shivering is the best I can give for example, hard shiver teeth clattering together shaking so hard like one would see on cartoon roadrunner when Will e cyote eats earhquake pill and is shaking... but just lower jaw not face or body( hand /arms). I think some of our face tics spasm movements are same but shaky jaw part is diffrent . I am glad it isnt disruptive . and olny a 1 or 2 times a month thing. dose it sound like just a nerve misfiring or something else then what doc told me???????
Ellie Sorry you are on the T.N merry-go round . Keep hanging on tight and many blessing to you and those in your life. I apprciate the time and your thoughts. thanks .
Burntmarshmallow
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote