View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 11:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Attention FINALLY starting the program this week!!

so i no ive been posting alot but im starting dr.sherrys program in 2 days and less then 7 hours im so excited ive had RNd starting from feb.o7 it took untill apr.o8 for them to figgure out aparrently thats short compared but still they found it out when i had surgery and i got worse after i was recovered from the surgery.. even with one usless surgery and countless usless test to try to find out where my belly pain was comming from.. i still thank the childerns hospital of philly for everything and im just so excited about this programm pretty much all my info on this iss off people from this website and im just nervous/courious/excited about the little things maybe someone could tell me about it .. and id like to her your story from RND and how dr.sherry or whatever kind of treatment youve had.. thanks i no majorly about the pt/ot and the major things like i no you swim and do stuff in the pool its the little thing i wanna no thanks i just cant stop thinking about thiss thanks everyone

also is there a way to prepare yourself for something like this .. thanks haha im so nervouse
.. 56 hours!
smccoox is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote