View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 02:45 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default What do you do when brain fog makes you rude when you didnt intend to be??

This has to be the reason why I was just a complete moron on a crafting forum I go to.

My brain didnt make the connection on something, and I said something completely stupid and moronic, and totally rude to someone else (who, coincidentally also has MS) and she left that forum rightfully mad at me. (I posted a public apology to her, and emailed a personal one)

I just feel really really horrible right now...and cant get past how completely stupid I was. I dont get it...I wasnt a rude moron several years back. When did that part of my brain turn off (or get eaten by the MS trolls?)

I'm trying to not feel so bad that I'll go do something stupid or anything. I just dont understand why my brain apparently does not edit that crapola that comes out of my mouth or off my fingers when I type.

I just feel really bad about what I unintentionally did to that person. (apparently she's in the hospital) I have a bad feeling in my stomach now, like I want to be violently ill.

Does anyone know if the MS makes you a rude idiot...is that permanent? Is it something in my brain that got damaged forever, or is it like some of the other werid symptoms...does it ever go away for a time?

Ok, I think I'll go to bed, because if I obsess over this any more, I'll be stabbing myself in the eyes with a copaxone needle so that I cant do stupid crap like that again.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Desinie (06-16-2008), Twinkletoes (06-16-2008)