View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 12:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Interesting about the stimulator

Thanks for your reply docholiday. I am sorry to hear the stimulator did not work for you. I read a post how much it helped Jerry Lewis but his sistuation maybe different. I was told by a pain dr. his recommendation would be a stimulator for me. I was in pursuit of a procedure - RFL by him and he moved into another pratice so I have not continued my pursuit. I was also told that the stimulator may not get rid of all the pain and pain meds might still be necessary. I had thought at one time the stimulator would take the place of the pain meds.

The warm weather is a better time for me to cope with MP since it is less clothing and no need to use a cover to sleep at night. Now it is colder season where I live and the cover a night is a problem it I try using it. I am senstive to touch in the thigh and close to the knee.

I hope you have better days and less pain. It can get us down. Not being able to be as active, the pain, and people who do not have nerve pain do not understand what we go through. That can be true about many illnesses I guess. But we can jump back up and go again!! It helps having a good place like this to talk and search for new treatments and to be able to communicate with others.
lookingup58 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote