View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 07:35 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Found an org that will help with the bike but...

I found a trojan on their site along with a malicious javascript! I seriously doubt they know about it and I don't want to link them here to protect you all. What should I do? Just apply for a bike for Jackie and not say what my anti-virus found and removed? There is a chance we can get a new bike still but when is the issue. I won't know when and it's frustrating to think it will take so long.

What should I do? They had a phone number listed and are a couple hours away from us but I think we have a way to get the bike here IF they will get one for Jackie. My dilema is should we try to get one from them now or wait for the med-waiver people? Also should I inform them of the trojan they have along with the malicious j-script?

I am just worried they won't believe me and will get offended. But this organization definitely would help I think, check out this article on our bay area news channel:

http://www.baynews9.com/content/20/2...16/356752.html

Now they list the website there but please don't go unless you have an up to date firewall, I would hate to think any of you got infected by going there. The link above is safe as its the news channel's site and I've never gotten anything from their site.