View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 09:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thumbs up for Mucuna Pruriens

I agree whole heartily with Max, Rick and Fiona (I hope that I have not missed anyone who has communicated about this topic, if so, I apologize ahead) that Mucuna, is for me, a far better choice than Sinemet/L-dopa. In fact there is no comparison now that I am on the right kind of Mucuna, a powder called Zandopa (natural herb) ordered from India.

I have been able to reduce my Sinemet RR totally (500 mgs daily) and two Sinemet CR 100/25 for a total of 700 mgs in two months before I started Mucuna. I was still having side effects from the remaining 800 mgs that I am still taking. And yes it has not been easy.

I am slowly reducing my Sinemet CR by 1/2 a 100/25 tablet and adding a 1/4 tsp. of Mucuna three times a day. I am changing this ratio every week. I am following Max19BC plan. Max, if you are inundated with emails.......sorry man!

Mucuna has helped tremendously in reducing the side effects from the Sinemet CR that I am still taking. I feel better and it works for me. It is the tool I need to get off Sinemet dopamine, which is my goal.
lou_lou (06-23-2008)