Thread: Lyrica Issues
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 12:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused Lyrica Issues

Hi all. I'm new to the board. I was finally diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I have been in pain for a long while. I thought it was in my head. I felt very alone. I found this board last night. It's nice to know that I am not the only one. I've been on Lyrica for over a month. Was wondering if any one else has had problems with it? I've noticed my feet constantly cramp, my legs feel like they are on fire all the time, I'm constantly dizzy, and I've been having problems with bladder control (when the urge hits me, I can't make it to the bathroom). To me, the Lyrica hasn't seem to help my pain at all. My Rheumotologist wants me to take Lyrica 2 times a day, Tylenol Arthritis up to 6 times a day, and aleve no more than 2 times a day if I need it. However, they don't seem to help. I family doctor gave me 15 mg Roxicodone to take every 4 to 6 hours as needed for pain. The Rheumotologist doesn't want me to take it at all. However, it is the only thing that keeps the pain at bay. I've experience depression and some thoughts of suicide. If it weren't for my family, I wouldn't be writing this now. Has anyone tried Requip for FMS? Any thoughts on the Lyrica? Help.
warbelsnap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote