Thread: Buzzing Legs
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 12:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave4christ View Post
May sound stupid but....I am wondering if we might eliminate or confirm some possible causes. (Is there anything we all have in common?)

My wife began feeling the buzzing sensation about a week ago.(She is 50) She also began taking thyroid replacement hormones, progesterone, Iodine and some vitamin supplements about 6 weeks ago, My wife and I are Christians, and we recently began praying in tongues, I know it sounds weird, but does anyone else have any similar experiences when their symptoms began? (OK, let me have it!!)
Hi, I'm also a Christian and speak in tongues, but I've never buzzed while doing so.

I also take vitamin supplements, and have for six years, but never started buzzing until two years ago, when all of my other odd neurological symptoms started. (I did get married three months prior to the onset of my symptoms. Maybe I'm allergic to my husband! )

I haven't been diagnosed yet, so I don't have a clue as to what is causing my buzzing. It sure is interesting though!

I just doubled the value of my SUV! I filled the tank up with gasoline.

(That used to be an insult to the vehicle. Now it's a sad commentary on the price of gasoline!)
Shashi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote