View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 04:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I found an osteopath skilled in cranial-sacral. Thus the treatments are covered by my insurance (Blue Shield). Might want to call around to see if any D.O.s in your area include c-s in their practice. Also, there is a local practitioner who annually gives a day-long workshop which my wife took, so now I get a simplified spouse-version nearly every day. It always puts me back on center.

Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithclayriley View Post
Yes, I have tried it and found it very beneficial. The easiest way to explain it is craino-sacral moves your energy. In my case from my feet to my brain. She was attempting to reverse my backwards flowing energy. I felt my energy actually moving. At that time it was not covered by my medical which could still be the case and at $100.00 a session I stopped going. My friend who did the treatment is a trained chiropractor but also trained in craino-sacral because she was interested in body work. She gave me two hard foam balls the size of a small baseball (we call them fastballs or hardballs). Anyway she put them in a wool sock and twist tied the sock. I lie on them and they rest on my pressure points at the base of my skull. This relieves tension and releases toxins. It really works.

Bonnie
aquario is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lou_lou (06-18-2008), smithclayriley (06-16-2008)