View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 01:26 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default they don't sell spines!!!

After I finished cooking dinner, I went to Second Life to see where you get body parts. I mean, if I can get a body like Pamela Anderson Lee, then what the heck, right? So I typed in Body parts Store, and all these things pop up. I teleported myself into a store and lordy, I saw body parts all over the walls. You hover your mouse over the picture and guess what you see????Brand new nipp###. Brand new (well, I can't even use asterisks on that word). They even had a wall with rectums, only they didn't call them rectums. The sign said "Buy yourself a new (you fill in the blanks).
Guess what a body part costs??? 600 linden dollars.

Wow, I guess if I had 5000 lindens I could have some body hah!!!
Only thing is I couldn't use it for anything.

There were men and women in the store and one guy was eyeing my avatar so before he could approach me and ask if he could buy me a new rectum, I hightailed it out of there. Don't need a new one, mine works just fine.

I also read that there is a Harvard business student who teaches some kind of virtual course in Second Life. What the heck ever happened to going in person to learn something.?

This virtual stuff is really amazing. People don't have to leave their homes anymore.

Me?? I'd rather hug my Alan, give him a real massage by a real person and grow old together.

Ah, but it would be nice to look like Pamela Anderson Lee now wouldn't it???

melody
MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote