Thread: Muscle Spasms
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 03:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks so much for the responses.

I checked out the links and read all the info there, printed out the FM and MPS Worksheet, which will be a big help when going to the Dr. I really hate keeping journals and this just looks like a much easier way of keeping track of things.

My Dr prescibed some medication in hopes that it will help. Flexeril (spelling??) I already take baclofen so I am really hoping it will help.

My lower back is in constant spasm but lately it has gotten worse. Could be the weather here, as I live very close to the bay and it has been damp.

My groin muscle also spasm, god that hurts so bad, and when my chest starts along with the lower back I sometimes wonder if I will be able to breath at all. I guess this is normal for us, as in not an unusual array of sx's.

I can't go for any type of massage because as soon as someone touched me I would jump right off the table (it just hurts to even be touched) not just the muscles, but my skin as well.

Anyway...thanks for listening to me whine today, it has been a hard couple of weeks, but I keep hanging in there.

Lisa

Currently taking Gabapentin, Mirapex, Effexor, Nabilone, Baclofen and Flexeril.
LisaC33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote