View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 03:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Not long

to go now Aftermathman before our all up rugby challenge will be played out on the fields of Twickenham. You guys will have a cauldron of 70,000 screaming fans beying for the scalp of the mighty New Zealand All Blacks who are yet again odds on favourites to take out not only next weeks game at Twickers but next years World Rugby Cup in Paris.

The current Rugby World Cup holders (England) against the current no 1 Rugby team in the world. (NZ) Should be a fantastic battle. And then we take on the infamous Les Blues (and their one eyed pulsating French fans) on their home turf. Should be a fantastic next four weeks. GOOOOO HARD THE MIGHTY ALL BLACKS

Back to the topic at hand. I don't see any measured trials carried out before this treatment was made available for the public. The success of the Chinese method it seems is based on an individual who has had Parkinson's for only four years. The videos are inconclusive in my view as they do not show how incapacitated she was prior to the stem cell infusion being carried out.

In contrast to the Chinese success we have the diciplined controlled trials carried out by Dr Kaplin and During in the Gene Therapy Neurolgix trials www.neurologix.net

I wish the chinese every success in their methods but for mine the jury is still out on its overall success. Let the games begin.

GO HARD ALL BLACKS eerrr SCIENCE

Last edited by Howardh; 10-25-2006 at 03:49 PM.
Howardh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote