View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 03:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi eeyoure2,

sounds like you're having a really rough time of it at the moment!!
I really hope the IVIG, and fluids start to kick in soon!!

I've been diagnosed nearly 6 years, and still struggle sometimes, I hope oneday I can get to where my doctor thinks I am at the moment!

At the moment I have a cold, have had it for about 3 weeks, and am much better, but my sinus's are still icky and I sometimes feel like its a bit hard to breath(nothing dramatic, just a bit short of breath) But I really don't want to go to the Dr(GP), cos they very rarely can do anything, and I'm sure he'll put the breathing down to "being stressed" So I'm hoping this cold will just dissapear on its own!!!

On April 25 I was so excited I said to my big sister "wow its been a whole year since I've been in hospital, wow how exciting" I find it strange I can get so excited over something like this!
I have a wonderful family who help me get through all the stuff. I did have a dog up to about 2 months ago, but hes gone to a better place, I still miss him, he was a great help.

I think one of the most frustrating things at the moment, is my typing, I use to be fast, at the moment my fingers are slow cumbersome and make lots of mistakes!!

Sorry to go on and on, guess I'm having a bad day, so here's a hug, hope things start improving soon
take care
redtail
redtail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote