View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 04:35 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Thanks everyone....it seems to be better this morning. Sorry that I worried anyone....

I noticed it first when I woke up from a nap. Wondering if it had anything to do with me sleeping on my right side? Smooching my face into the pillow. Well, I made a conscious effort to sleep on my left side last night but when I woke up I was on my right side... I don't like to sleep with my back to the bedroom door.....monsters creeping in, ya know...

I really don't think it was a TIA/stroke. That's what I thought the first time this happened - but this is not nearly as bad and I can still smile so I know that it's not paralyzed like it was before. And RW...I can still brush my teeth without making a complete mess!! So I think it's just residual nerve damage that acts up when I get tired or stressed.

I promise I will call the Neuro if it gets any worse. I should take my own advice, huh?

Ya'll are wonderful friends....thanks for all the encouraging words.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (06-17-2008), Girlie Girl (06-17-2008), Koala77 (06-17-2008), SallyC (06-17-2008), tkrik (06-17-2008), Twinkletoes (06-17-2008), Vonn07 (06-17-2008)