Thread: Root Canal
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 06:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life Style Coach View Post
I may be having a root canal this week. Dr Hooshmand said never to have one with RSD but I wonder if any of you have had one. How did it go?

Thanks, Pam
Hi I was scheduled for a root canal as I kept having sensitivity, extreme, in one of my molars on the left side. They did a filling first for a porous opening, not a cavity, that they thought would relieve the problem. It did not. So then I was scheduled for a root canal. My Dr. , Dr. Schwartzman, advised against it- just before , two days, that i was to have it another two teeth, just around the other one began to have the same sentsitibity to hot cold, chewing etc. So I cancelled the root canal. It was rsd in the left side of my face. I changed to Sensodynen toothpaste and wait ing it out. About a month later the flare in my face ended and my teeth were fine-it took a while adn I still have occasional problems. It always turns out to be RSD. Just make sure you dont have the same problem I did.At the same time I had ear pain,, and tenderness on that side of my head. Neurologically, the left side of my head and face had just become comprimised with rsd. I hope this helps you make a decision. Cz
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote