View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 09:36 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Question A Question about a neighbor.................

I have a relatively NEW neighbor, across the hall. She is Probably in her early 20's. She lives alone and she has Sickle Cell Anemia.

Here's the problem. She "SCREAMS" once in a while, like she is being MURDERED! I have spoken to her about it and she SAID she would stop doing it. That very day she did it again AND again later that day. The following day she did it a few more times SO I EMailed the owner of the building BECAUSE it was about 8 A.M. on a Sunday morning and she did it again, 3 or 4 times WITH her windows open. Not only did it ECHO in the hall BUT it ECHOED off the houses across the street. Now this isn't just a loud voice Yelling something, this is a Banshee, NUCLEAR type of screaming like she was being tortured or giving birth or something to that effect.

That very next day I asked her AGAIN to stop it with all the Screaming and she said she would stop. Not 2 hours later she was at it again and woke me up from a nap. I called the owner and told him.

Now, here's the thing. She actually put a huge note on HER door telling anyone who read it "NOT TO "SNITCH" on her to the landlord. Now since I had already spoken to the owner and she keeps doing it, what would YOU do about this?? The owner told me other people in the building have also said something about this to him.

When I read the note yesterday I thought to myself that THIS isn't the Playground here. She doesn't make the rules. I don't PAY the rent I pay here to listen to what sounds like someone being killed. I think she has a THINKING problem.
"Thanks for this!" says:
FranksAngel (06-23-2008), Jappy (06-17-2008), SandyC (06-17-2008), Twinkletoes (06-17-2008)