Old 06-17-2008, 10:40 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Tongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterMyNap View Post
I agree 100%, and I'd up the ante by asking all the neighbors to also call 911 every time she does it. Just say that you heard some frightening screams and leave it at that. That's ridiculous behavior and kind of disturbing!

Perhaps investing in those stadium air horns would be a nice way to repay her kindness.
I did think of that. Seriously.

Yes, it IS ridiculous behaviour AND plus the fact she gets Upset with the people she disturbs is really Outrageous. I think she also has an Attitude problem.

Yes, from now on when I hear the Screams I WILL call 911. maybe that'd shut her up. she did it once really late at night and I thought I was going to have a heart attack it scared me so much and it was SO LOUD!!!!

I had another neighbor once about 6 or 7 years ago, with 2 little girls. These two played a game of running up and down the hall, slamming every door along the way and flushing the toilet at the end then running back and doing it again. They would play this game for HOURS.

I mentioned it to the Mother once and she just Giggled. And replied to me, "Yes, we ARE a noisy family". She thought it was "Cute". AND this continued until they FINALLY moved OUT!!! I kind of had to put up with it since they WERE the building managers.
"Thanks for this!" says:
FranksAngel (06-23-2008), weegot5kiz (06-17-2008)