View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 01:42 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I wear Crocs. I wore them thru the winter even...unless it was raining or deep snow.

I do have to be careful with my Crocs. I noticed that if I walk on a certain type of flooring (tile or marble) I can trip in them easier. Probably because whoever is cleaning those types of floors uses too much cleanser on their floors. (floor cleaners used at full strength can feel sticky on a floor after the wet stuff dries)

I do want to get some new sneakers, because I noticed this year that I'm finding dead bugs in my Crocs (and a few live ones...found two ticks last week!)

I just need to find a place that sells shoes in my size. I wear size 9 1/2 in women's shoes, and for some reason, most shoe companies dont make a size 9 1/2, or they only make a few of them. So, I have to be incredibly lucky to find a shoe my size when I go shoe shopping.

Most of the time, I'll buy a pair of men's tennis shoes, since I can find shoes that will fit me in the men's shoes. I kind of like Converse sneakers. They last forever, and stay comfortable for a long time. My last pair of Converse lasted me about 3 or 4 years before the soles got holey. I can still wear those as long as it's not raining outside. (hate wet socks)

I'm going shoe shopping tomorrow. Hopefully I can find something that fits.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote