View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 08:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_express_44 View Post
Oh, and yes you can get new foam pieces cut for your couch, cut by a furniture upholsterer. I don't know how expensive it would be, but imagine it would be much less then a new suite.

Cherie
Costs more than you might think nowadays as cushions (foam) are made of petroleum product. Down id great but $$$, a cheaper and fairly decent alternative is a down/feather combo. All in all either option is cheaper than a new sofa.

As for shoes I stick to New Balance sneakers (do they still call them that). I swear by them or Avia. Dicks sporting goods sells a lot of them and they are frequesntly a loss leader (esp the cross trainers). I also am going to get a pair of those gel heel cups at WalMart which shoud help in dressier shoes or those long days in AFOs.

As for hands and fingers: I should own stock in the Oxo Good Grips line as my kitchen is full of thier suff. Best can opener and scissors I have ever used, not to mention the peeler, knives, dish brush.. Just go to http www.oxo.com just click on "Products" tab on top of page. They are carried in Bed, Bath and Beyone, Target, etc

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!
jprinz99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Desinie (06-18-2008), MSacorn (06-17-2008)