View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 06:49 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up I'm home~

I got home this afternoon. I am sore, but other than that I am fine. I didn't sleep to well last night, 2 or 3 hours, but I couldn't be better. My oxygen was low so I had to stay a little longer because of that. I keep walking until they had to let me out. This was a piece of cake compared to back surgery where it is about a level 10 on the pain scale. This was only a four. I won't be running any race for a few days, but I don't have to take it real easy. The doc just told me to listen to my body and if it says rest, then do that. I did have two Hernia's, but they were so close to each other it only required one patch.

When I first got there, I tried to talk him out of this repair. I told him I wasn't in great pain and didn't surgery. He said if I didn't have it that I would someday be an emergency or it could kill me. So it was a preventive thing!
Anyway I am glad it is over with. You would think that I would be brave after all I have had done, but not so. I dread everyone of them. I can see all kinds of things going wrong. Then I have allergies and that scares me. I'm back to myself again. I don't even need anyone here with me. I'm glad to be back.
Hugs,
Billie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg !cid_006201c6f794$8eeec130$640aa8c0@ccrtc.jpg (37.8 KB, 414 views)
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote