View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 07:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Do I hear a Roar of some Tigers in the Birdie cage?

Sitting here way in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, brings in a new prospective. I actually keep my A/C on all the time. Keeping the thermostate at a constant 78 degree's removing the humidity from the air. BUT...Even though I can keep a constant temperature, and our weather is mostly good, I find my internal temperature levels flucuate from hot to ice cold and so does my pain levels. I have a tendency to watch the barometric pressure. This if anything seems to be the factor here in Hawaii.

What I managed to stop years ago was the sweating from my whole being and especially my RSD arm. This maybe just a timing factor w/ my RSD arm, as my atrophied fingers, arms and frozen shoulder began to move as numerous blocks and a continuous epidural started to work on me. But, I found out the major sweating problems were hormonal. I'm on meds for this now. So, as suggested here, it maybe a good idea to have a test done to see if your hormones are out of whack. Many have had children...many may be on or have been on birth control, so many things can throw our ladies systems off.

Now....where's the Birdie? I think there maybe a Tiger or two in the house!

Good Luck to ALL in todays game ....Let's PLAY BALL.
himomdp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote