View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 09:31 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Shelley:

Never knew about the cherries. I only know that when, in the past, I used to eat them, they constipated me, so I'm hesitant.

And thank you soooooo much for all the fruit information.

I recently have been having a hard time going to the bathroom on a regular basis. I have to drink more water. I used to take stool softners and the ocasional enema but I don't want to do this. I want my body to go in a normal way. I bought some All Bran (my father used to say "a little bran every day makes you regular"). He never had a problem. No one in my family ever had any stomach problems.

I do like to go to the bathroom on a regular basis but I think that as we get older, sometimes, that's not going to happen. I am going to buy Benefiber and drink a glass of that (as directed).

I've gotten my body back to almost normal. My sugar, my blood pressure, my weight, blah blah blah.

I just don't want to be consiptated. The Calcium I used to take, well, forget it, it blocked me. And there is calcium in the supplements I do take.

At least I do go. I think my body is trying to catch up with itself.

I don't eat a lot of food. Not like I used to all those years ago.

And when I was on the Metformin, I used to go 4 times a day. Good Lord, I thought I would go nuts. When they put me on Lantus, all that stopped and I went just fine.

But two weeks ago, when my son began calling, THAT'S WHEN MY STOMACH STARTED TO ACT UP.. I always know this is going to happen.

We have to get through the month of June, (this happens every year). It's his birthday, Father's day and Alan's birthday. So there are always phone calls. When I hear from him, my body does not react in a good way. He has put us through so much, well I guess the mind controls the body.

When the phone calls stop, my nervous system goes back to normal.

It's amazing how one's mind can take over the body.

I always know that when I hear from my son, I'm not going to have a good day.

How sad is that?

My body reacts to this.

Oh well, June is almost over.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote