View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 09:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dr Phil is fabulous Mili (apart from his annoying blink - which I have noted seems to be less these days) He says it like it is, fixes everything up, and tells cheating husbands how to get right. I love watching these amazing women with extraordinary amounts of money talk about their shopping addictions. Best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour, hows it working for you? y'think? all those snappy one liners. Identifying selfish behaviour and bringing his brand of conservative comon sence is refreshing in the modern world.

Although I see his new thing yet to be televised here is Dr Phil house in which he puts a white supremist and black woman together as roomies to see how the sparks fly. I mean, melt away prejudice. Dr Phil will do an intervention with your teen and get him off drugs and then pay for your holiday and home make over. All with the glamerous and sexy Robyn on his arm. Robyn doesnt actually seem to do very much apart from fuss over her boys and beam at her hubby. But at least she knows that in a room full of people there isnt a woman there treated better than she is at home. She has written her own book now like hubby and son have. Jay got married in August. I must go out and get Robyn's book. Dr Phils book will make you lose weight and have a phenomenal family. Although I heard he had to pay 10 million out to people who did what he said and they didnt lose weight. Now thats a bit odd.

Okay well I am off to watch todays Dr Phil show and beg you all to keep it coming. He is one of your wonderfull exports. Just like Steve Irwin was an Aussie Hero. Your fabulous Dr Phil is an American Hero.

How how how Milivica/Lisa, can you not love Dr Phil? I am flabberghasted.
SuperMama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote