Thread: Muscle Spasms
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 10:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

my eye problems started a few years ago..03/04...It started with a slowing of pupil response in left eye when going from a lit room to a dark room causing momentary (well would last anywhere from 10 min to 1-2 hours) of partial to complete blindness in one eye..this slowing has since monved into my right eye.

I also have slight double vision and have small prisms in my eye glasses. The latest, which started last winter was a problem with my peripheral vision. Started in left eye, far bottom right corner and had now moved along the lower half outer rim of my left eye, along with pain behind the left eye..esp. with movement of the eye itself. Blurred vision on the lower part of my vision field.

I see a neuro in a couple weeks...

I do have foggy brain memory and sometimes forget things all together....or misshear things...little dizziness but not a lot. When I get really fatigued my speach will sometimes slur...

I can say with certainty that I have not been having strokes though. I have been checked for that.

Any ideas would be welcome.

Cheers
Lisa

Currently taking Gabapentin, Mirapex, Effexor, Nabilone, Baclofen and Flexeril.
LisaC33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote