View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 10:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks to the advice from the both of you.....

To "Jo"... I never thought of hypermobility, as being a problem in my neck and shoulders... however, I am having problems with my knee, and yes, I am hypermobile !... Of course with age, I am a little "stiffer".... but, yes, have always had to watch to not over stretch...and stretching would be great for me to do more of.... I do 5 miles a day, on a Gazelle, like nordic track...and my knee has started to bother me, but this machine, has been a blessing..because with the TOS problems,,at least I can do this, without pain in my neck etc.... And Amy (Ginnybean), I remember you from way back.. and no I am not on any meds any more... I have Rivotril, and demerol just in case.....I try to stick with tylenol.... spent too many years "foggy".... I am under a physio, so I know what to do, to not get hurt, however...I have to be careful, not to irritate the areas, to limit the amount of scar tissue building. I am just going to see, if this numbness continues, or if it happens only when I am cold... and listen to my body as far as over exercising goes.. I saw a neurologist, a couple of years ago... who told me that the pains will always be there, because I had the TOS for so long, the brain only remembers that kind of state ! I thought all the TOS pain, should go away after surgery, but, not in my case....gotta live with it. Thanks, Linda
ANewMe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote