View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 03:02 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Hi Earl~ two things~~ One, I used to work for a dentist yrs ago, and I quit b/c he was bilking his customers. The Hygienist and I would look at the X-rays and no way did certain customers need crowns or fillings replaced, so another opinion wouldn't hurt.

Second, my DD has never had a cavity and she's 31, but she went to a dentist when she was living in So IA, and he said she needed 6 fillings. Well, I knew that in the course of 6 months, she didn't, so I told her to get her films and come home. I took her to my dentist w/Xrays in hand and he said that her teeth were perfect. So, yes~ the dentist "could" be padding it some.

I'm guessing that since it's been since 2003 that Yes, you probably need work done, but to that extent, it's worth checking it out elsewhere.

Hope you can win the lottery, but if not~~ I've got a string and a doorknob and we can start yankin em.

Oh and my DS (29) is cavity free too. They take after their Dad. Wish I could say the same, I've put a ton of money in my mouth over the yrs.
Good Luck Earl.

DM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote