View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 03:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Disabling Fatigue- Heat intolerant It it my neuropathy

I have been on-line for hours trying to find a complete list of symptoms of neuropathy. Its as if each site quotes the same article. So help.
I have small fiber neuropathy,painful arms, legs, lips, face, feet of course.
Feet started being painful one year ago, so a fast downhill slide.
Back to my questions.
I have days when suddenly I am just about unable to do anything, even driving is impaired, lousy concentration, spacy and tired tired tired but Not sleepy.Once it starts the day is lost and I just go home, sometimes it starts before getting out of bed and I finally get up late and stay home. I work for myself so no paid sick days .
I just want to sit or lay down and this is not related to pain.It could be a painless day.
I think its so hard to tell what is the neuropathy and what could be some other problem.
The fatigue is disabling. IS this part of neuropathy?
I'm pretty much without meds except occasionally Ultram 50-mg when I want to feel good. The other drugs just mess up my energy and thinking to much to tolerate.
Also I am intolerant of heat,last weeks in the high 90's and even 100's have been scary. I think if my car died on the highway I just might have to call 911 or die. I've never been a person who sweats,but this is way past being uncomfortable. Anyone have this experience.
I love the cold except now my feet turn icey. that just started last winter.
So thanks I can't believe how hard it is to find out much about this disorder.
savannah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote