View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 06:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Okay Al, as long as you're being so honest... so will I.

I was honestly missing 'seeing' you but did not want to be a nag or make you feel like you had to do something you didn't want to... but I really was really missing you. I'm glad you are staying here but think that you should 'sticky' your other site under your name so that we can come and track you down whenever we need to.

RE: BT1

Many of you might remember that I was quite worried about being kicked off after going to Monica's defense. They lost me on that one and the only reason I stayed was because of all of you and the layout. I'd be quite fine with staying here.

I miss all our old files a great deal but am quite willing to re-build all that information that we had collected before. We all had our 'specialties' and that's what made it work so well I think. It's kind of like when your house burns down... It's devastating but at the same time there's a certain sense of freedom that starting over brings (if you let it).

Hence the term "new and improved".
01/02/2002 Even Small Amounts of Gluten Cause Relapse in Children With Celiac Disease (Docguide.com) 12/20/2002 The symptomatic and histologic response to a gf diet with borderline enteropathy (Docguide.com)

Last edited by KimS; 09-04-2006 at 06:03 AM. Reason: forgot stuff... as usual
KimS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote