View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 09:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Problems with typing lately - fingers getting mixed up.

Overall everything seems to be going fine, but lately my fingers and mind seem to get twisted so that words get scrarnbled while I type and I sometimes skip letters too. I've had this problem for a while now, but I didn't think about asking my neuro at the last visit, and it's getting worse than ever.

This is frutsratring (Like this! - I didn't fix this one to show what's happening) I mean frustrating because it's now taking me longer because I have to retype things over and over before they come out right. I think I've worn out my backspace and left arrow keys already on my new keyboard!

This happens with the piano too more often than not lately, but more so when typing which I have to do for my job. I have to do data entry for orers and this is slowing me down more. I was known for my near perfect spelling, grammer, and data enty but I'm afraid I'm losing that reputation now and it's reflected in my work.

Spell checkers are nice, but they don't catch everything. On orders for example, we have some products that have very similar part numbers. 626868, 626866, 631245 and 624135, etc. The products are not even related to each other so this makes things worse. The first tow are EuroColour Yellow and Pantone Blue. The latter two are Pantone Silver and DryTech 26" film.

Anyone else have this problem?

John
jcitron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote