View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 10:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default New Member hoping to find answers

Can't remember how I found this forum! but am thankful to have done so. I am a retired Sociology professor - having retired last year at 52 due to fibromyalgia. Gave found a great deal of relief for that from Lyrica. However, my interest in this forum is due to having developed - over a four-week period - blurry vision and severe photophobia. I suspected the Lyrica but ended up at a Neuro Opthamologist who said it was malnutrition. They can see nothing wrong with the eye itself though my vision is 20/225. I do have other symptoms of anemia that I now realize date back six months; PN (with pain), swollen feet, muscle weakness, etc. My curiosity is how - what are the mechanisms - that can cause this devastating loss of sight though my eyes look healthy? - and wanting some time line on when I might expect recovery as I am doing a super nutritious diet and high levels of supplements. I will continue to explore and would love to know where to post - what forum? - to get some answers. Please excuse any misspelling as I can barely read this post with a magnifying glass!

TIA,
Jean
Trippsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote