View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 01:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

It sounds to me like you really need someone to be with you when you see the doctors. Do you have any friends or family who could go with you and keep track of things for you- test results, doctor visits, who did what when kind of stuff? I have had many of the symptoms you have over he past 6 months and have seen 10 doctors so far. I know how you're feeling whne you're having an attack and there is just no way you can give them the information you need to when you are like that. For one thing, they don't have the time or patience to listen to you ramble and get lost in your story so they will end up cutting you off. Also you're not going to remember to tell them important details that will help them help you.

It sounds like your eye problems are probably cataracts. i would do a symptom search on wrongdiagnosis website for cataracts and you neurological symptoms. I think I've come across a syndrome that has all of your symptoms but I can't remember what it is. It's pretty rare though so it wouldn't be surprising for a doctor to not think of it. If I find it again, I'll come back and give you the info.

Good luck. I know how you feel and I'm sorry to hear about others who feel this way.
dizzie lizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote