Old 06-20-2008, 07:02 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post
I love getting new shoes!
But I haven't needed to buy any in years because I wear Birkenstocks and they last forever.

I usually wear men's sneakers becase my foot is really wide, women's shoes are just too narrow for me. vMom used to buy Birkenstocks and you're right they do last forever!

If I have to go somewhere where I need dressy shoes, I stay home. lol

If it was up to me I would stay home but Jack needs us there for moral support so we're going. I know it will be uncomfortable, but heck they are cute shoes. Just what I wanted too, much nicer then the yucky flats I had that are like a mock loafer.

I hope you have a good safe uneventful trip.
These family funerals can be hard. But sometimes it feels important to be together for these events too.

Thanks Mari, I will post when we get back if I can, it might be late and I might have to cook, hopefully not, but you never know going into a day trip like this what the dinnertime results will be, eating out or rushing home to cook.

I agree, it feels important to be together right now. Thanks for caring, hope you have a great weekend!

That's great about the Cpap and sleeping.

Mari
It is great to be sleeping better too. Just had to share that too.