Thread: Tramadol
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 08:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Please tell me its in my head!

I have been having unknown issues due to my back, sciatica and I think its called maybe a digenerated disc. I havnt been for my results yet but will know this thursday. However I have a history of abuse esp to opiates and just kicked a 3 year lortab addiction and told the doc I couldnt take narcotics. I couldnt even walk at the time so he gave me Ultram because they call it non narcotic. But the second I put it in my body I distinctly felt the opiate buzz. Well Ive taken it for only ten days and do not plan to ever take it again because for me I dont care what they call it my body liked it a little too much! And it did work for the pain unbelievably! WEll I cant believe it but I think I am starting to feel what I think is withdrawl and I only took it for ten days!. Is it possible for me to have gotten addicted that quick ? I thought the rule of thumb (from Dr Drue Pinsky in one of his books) is that it takes about 14- 15 days to start addiction.And i did not abuse it. Anyone have any insite on this? I just cant believe if it is that doctor started hell for me all over again, I just got off narcotics a year ago and it is so ironic! Thanks for any help, Im just frustrated! Dont know how they dont know its addictive, its pretty easy to see it is!
heavens butterfly02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote