Old 06-20-2008, 08:54 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Hello Pemac and WELCOME to Neurotalk.

Here is the link to our RSD/CRPS Forum.
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum21.html

Please look at the useful information link at the top of the RSD forum. You will find many helpful links with an abundance of information.

Also feel free to roam around the forums and join in anywhere you feel comfortable.

I truly understand what you are dealing with at this time. I have RSD...I've been fighting it for 4+ years.

I wish I could tell you there is a "cure" for RSD. Unfortunately there is none at this time.

PLEASE know though that there are many treatments out there and I've heard that RSD can go into remission....

It looks like they have caught yours early and that is the best situation.... I have heard that nerve blocks can be very helpful in putting RSD into remission.

I have also heard that early diagnosis and agressive treatment with medicines and nerve blocks is a good thing.

Also, please know that no two people with RSD are the same and no two people with RSD respond the same way to the same medicines or treatments.

The RSD Forum has many caring and wonderful people there.... please feel free to ask any questions you may have.... someone will always be around shortly to help you in any way that we can.

I truly wish you the best.

Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote