View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 09:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hooters has made me happy

Ok, now that I have your attention...............

Last week was my 5 year old sons bday. It was during the week and most of us were still sick (bronchitis).

Even thou I was in horrible pain and weakness, I still tried to make it special.

I had said to him that as long as we were all feeling better we would celebrate your bday on the weekend. Where would you like to go? The Zoo, IHOP, Chucky cheese (my DH glared)? My DH butts in and says Hooters?
Yes, yes, mommy I want to go to Hooters. Please.

So all week i had to hear about Hooters. Now, let me say I do like hooters!
The food is consistant and all 4 boys(DH included) are pretty well behaved.

so last night and this morning all he could talk about was Hooters. So i asked him Why does he like hooters so much. He said it makes him happy. He gets to go there and eat food he likes. Then after asking him again.....
He gets this big grin on his face and says its because all the pretty girls talk to me !!!!!!

So, How can I say no!!!!

FYI: for those of you that dont know, my son Eric is considered high functioning autistic. He is usually in his own "world" and getting him to express his feelings about anything is a chore. But he was more than willing to talk about this!!!!!

Just wanted to share a bright side of my day~~~~

Proud mommy of 3 little ones. Eric 5yo; JP 3yo; Alex 2 yo; and 1 big one Joe 45y.o. Not to mention all my furry ones

Laura.
Motors Mommy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (06-22-2008), Jappy (06-22-2008), who moi (06-21-2008)