View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 08:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

agnuscrucis,

This is my problem ....The docs prescribed these medications in the highest dosage possible....Why don't they start at the smallest dose and then work up from there?...If they start low and then work up I might not be as afraid to take them...I do not like to take a capsule either...I like to take a pill that I can break into pieces...Then I can start a low dose and see if I react badly ...if I do not then I can take more of it...I know that sounds crazy, but I have had some really bad reactions to some of these medications....I am getting better though...I feel so badly now I usually just pop them into my mouth and hope for the best...I have stopped reading all of the side effects until after I take it and feel badly......

8/17/05 - Cervical Fusion - C4-5, 5-6, 6-7 - Anterior and Posterior Fusion with plate in front and rods and screws in the rear - Corpectomy at C-4 and C-5 and microdisectomy at C6-7.

1/4/05 - Lumbar Laminectomy -L3, L4, L5, S1, S2 Obliteration of Tarlov Cyst at S2. Failed surgery!
GJZH is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote