View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 12:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help Flare Flare Flare ~~~~

[F][F]
What an aweful week !
At times it gets sooooooo old to keep going through these horrible flare ups ! The worse thing about it is im still expected to perform on my job despite not being able to think through the pain ! I saw my Ortho who felt it would be helpful for me to consider working from home mid week due to the 2 hour drive to work and back each day to keep the stress level down thus far possibly helping to prevent some of these difficult flare ups. I want to fight going out on disability until i need to. My supervisor was receptive initially saying if i could get documentation from my Doc that she would approve it.I work approx 80 hours a week and dont mind working hard as I feel passionatly about what i do ! She then changed her mind saying that she would have to consider medical leave. Medical leave? I asked to WORK from home mid week ....I am so angry about this as i have been a devoted employee for 8 yrs and to get this type of push back really upsets me ! In any case i began a flare up around 1 1/2 weeks ago the usual fatigue initially then the horrific increased sensitivity burning nervy pain swelling muscle twitching dystonia etc... I cant sleep i cant think straight and all i can do is wait it out. It helps so much to know that you all understand what I am going through as most in the community dont. I just cried myself to sleep earlier and it was a helpful release of anger and frustration. I am thankful to be alive.....Gentle Hugs to you all... Your friend,'
Kimberly
[/FONT][/FONT]
moey1997 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote