View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 06:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My bad!!! Just saw this. Sorry just too busy. I gave curious my address, but left off my name on purpose. I don't want my name to ever come out on the forum. I am very well known out here in Portland from the last corporation I worked for and have kept my private life quiet. No matter what store I go to I always run into someone I know. Same thing at Sara's school. Wouldn't want someone out here to connect the two and then possibly make mention to their kids who attend school with my kids. In other words, my kids don't need that drama in school. Sara was tormented at her elementary school from the neighbor kids back in our big home with daddy when all hell was breaking loose behind closed doors. The neighbors used to throw trash in our waterfall in the front yard and formed a cliche and made us the blacksheep of the neighborhood. Poor Sara was bullied so much, she could never go out front to play.

Anyhoo, I am on curious' list and need everyone's address too and I'll start sending. I'll try and get av8girl something other than Portland
nohope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote