View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 08:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

First of all, *Big Soft Gentle Hugs* for you!!! I know what long, drawn out flares feel like for sure! I just recently got calmed down from a 3 week long one. I've had rsd for 5 1/2 yrs now and I've never had one last that long before. I'm still quite exhausted!

WOW! You work that many hours?! Kudos to you for keeping on going the distance! :-D I haven't been able to work since the rsd started and know that I'll never work again. I hate that the most, but am now starting on a path to getting a home business up and running. It's a great challenge and one I'm looking forward to. It is and will keep me busy! I've heard stories from others who did or still are working and have stories similar to yours. Their bosses being either complete jerks, given ultimatums, etc. It really is sad. I feel that if what you do allows you to possibly work from home a couple days a week, then it shouldn't be a problem! Some people....

I wish you much luck in getting to do the at home thing a couple of days a week.

Hugs,

Karen

Living, loving and laughing with RSD for 14 years and counting.
GalenaFaolan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote