View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 11:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Sarahin

my post went somewhere, i think I was on too long before hitting post.

Ok, here we go....

My aneurysm is 2.3 to 3 mm, small or a nub with a wide neck - I've done a lot of research on small unruptured aneurysms and became concerned because I started reading about some that have actually ruptured being that small and I seem to be on the cusp of rising blood pressure. I've had a headache for 7 months now but before that I would have what I called episodes of month long vertigo, nausea, dizziness. A while back I would wake up in the middle of the night with my neck stiff as a board and I never thought anything of it until now. I asked my doctor about it and she said I was sleeping funny but it was pretty extreme pain. When the headaches began, I was having bizarre fainting spells and bad short term memory - right now I have episodes of this but things are complicated because I was also diagnosed with a pituitary tumor in Feb of this year. The aneurysm was diagnosed in April. The tumor is 5 mm with some cysts that measure 2.5 mm. And I have one other undiagnosed thing on the right side of my head which is where the tumor is and where my eye droops. The drooping in the beginning only came at night when the headache was worse. A better description would be to say my eye lid is lazy...is that the same thing? One of the biggest things is the thunder clap or popping that sometime occurs and I feel altered afterwards and I have these deja vu episodes and my comprehension has over the years gotten worse. The symptom that's the strangest to me is how exhausted I become from simple activities. So far all my doctors have said that there's no connection between my headaches and any of the diagnosis but I spoke with and got the opinion of a doc on line and he suggested that dismissing these things completely may not be the best thing. I am going in to see a eye doctor next month and hopefully they can tell me why my vision has gotten blurrier and why there feels like there's a lot more pressure behind it. Boy aren't I chatty

hmmm, I am sorry to hear of the complications. What are you doing to be with this? I ask because my biggest fear I think has been something being wrong with my brain and here it is. I've had to really come to terms with it all and its still early in my process.

Unfortunately, I can't remember the rest of what I wrote - I think it was pretty witty though....we'll never know - but that's why I stopped typing before - I was forgetting what I was going to say so I'm going to sign off for now. All the best - I'm sure I'll have more questions...

I am hopeful that more people will join in the conversation.

chao for now
Crwstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote