Thread: BJ...
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 08:16 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

((BJ)) It's so good to hear from you and thank you for that!

Of course we all care, but you already know that.

Hey, I don't like group sessions either. Well...it depends on the reason for the 'group' session. I went to a weekend long 'group' session but it was a spiritual group with a wonderful woman leading the group. I've spoken of her before. She's in Colorado and her name is Diana Keck. It changed my views forever.

But a group session with other people with problems for the 'shrinking' doesn't appeal to me at all. If I'm going to therapy, it's with a damned good therapist. I SO wish you could find one. I lucked out. Wherever you are, can you check around and sort of go through what I call an interview type process? And try to discover a really good and compassionate therapist in your area. I swear, they are worth their weight in gold. I've even been thinking about going back to mine, it's been years. And I need a serious tuneup.

Lady sweetie, take those meds! Maybe in the hospital they had you on thorazine? Yes, I think that would knock you for a loop dearheart. But you probably needed that.

I don't know what happened that frightened you, but you are at home now, back on your meds and will soon see your pdoc. I'd be awfullyyyyyy tempted to comment on your doc's absence at the hospital because you were counting on that. I can only assume being a doctor that something came up that made it difficult.

Hon, I really think you need to scout for a good therapist, I really do.

Get one of those daily pill box thingys and put out all your pills for the week in that box and don't forget them.

And you rest tonight with your sweet Hooper. How excited the little guy must have been to see you.

Where is my magic wand? There it is. I'm going to wave it over your head and pray for you to have a good night, sleeping with your gentle furbaby next to your side.

Bless you BJ, and thank you so much for checking in, as hard as we all know that can be at times.

Hugs and much love.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (06-22-2008), BJ (06-23-2008), FeelinGoofy (06-22-2008), Koala77 (06-23-2008), Twinkletoes (06-22-2008), Wren (06-22-2008)