View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 10:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Melody!!! I just popped in and peeked at the posts...these spasms...are they like charlie horses?
I have had the most intense, painful cramps in my calves for the last while.(when I am sleeping) Last night it was unbelievable...it hurt so much. It also disturbs my sleep because it feels like it is constantly threatening to get out of control. My legs are not little...they are very strong normally but they are like ROCKS when I get up in the morning...all day they are tight and for the last couple weeks my feet are VERY sore and tired.
I cannot figure it out and my doc does not give me answers..so I come here for help!!!

Oh by the way...for a long time when my son and or his girlfriend would ring us I would have such sickening anxiety....I still get it as they come here to see Saffire 1 time each week....I don't know what it is...the past I guess...and sometimes my plate is too full to take on their stuff and when they start with it I do not cope well and does that intense stress ever reflect on my bowel habits...nerves I guess!

LOVE DORRIE!!
dorrie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote