View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 11:35 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Forgive me if I repeat myself here, but I thought I'd update you all seing that you've been kind enough to check and see how I was managing.

This past month has been rather difficult for me, with the anniversary of my mother's death in May, the anniversary of my father's death this week, and the anniversary of the death of my first child.

Also last month my brother and a close friend passed away. I have on going issues with my only sister who seems to make it her whole life's ambition to cause me as much emotional pain as possible, and on top of all this I've had my DH's health to worry about.

I had major bowel surgery last September for cancer and I have to go see a brand new surgeon (we moved states) for a follow up colonoscopy on July 1st. I'm starting to get scared about that, and I've already put the appointment off once. I'm not sure that I want to know the verdict any more. I'm getting to the stage where I'd rather not know, because I just do not want to go through any more surgery! I think if they told me it had come back, I'd simply just back away and let Jesus take me home, or let "nature" take it's course, however your thoughs on that may be.

I lost my nose to cancer in January but I had the most fantastic surgeon, and you would never know by looking at me, unless you were told about the surgery. It's almost time for my 6 month check up for that too. Some people get all the luck, don't they?

On top of all that there's been stuff happening that I haven't bothered anyone here on the site with, but Gee Wizz......sometimes I wonder what I ever did to deserve all this "carp".

Thank you one and all for caring! I don't know what I'd do with out you now that we have met! You just happen to be the most wonderful, the most caring group I've ever met!

Last edited by Koala77; 06-23-2008 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Correction of errata.
Koala77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CayoKay (06-23-2008), Doody (06-23-2008), Jomar (07-12-2008), Twinkletoes (06-23-2008)