View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 12:43 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default NAMI confernce this weekend

Hi friends,
Not sure if this is a trigger, could you link me to what to be aware of?

I am headed to the Nami conference this weekend. this is a link to the workshops. I want to get to as many as I can, and the ones that would have the most information not only for work, but my family and friends. LEgal, medical, and support issues:

This is the agenda:
http://namipa.nami.org/annualconfere...opic100606.htm

I will have to sit here and write the ones I would like to attend, then figure out which are not conflicting scheduled events, and then a second one if the first workshop is not up to par, the swing over to the next one...with a major headach going on!

There are children behavioral, community, pharmacology, even working on social security when working.

I also want to get to the law enorcement ones, such as "If your child is arrested".

If anyone has input to which are must attends or suggestions,can you post it?
I will be back on Saturday night...I am not staying for a dinner dance, it is going to be tough to leave my daughter here for care.
I am so excited to be there, I just which I could have left my two girls in good hands to attend todays law enforcement symposiam. I amvery active on the law enforcement end for more traiining of first responders, and the court advocasy system.
Di

Pocono area, PA