View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 01:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks guys

Thanks guys for your replayes

daniella- I live in Canada Ontario and all the medical tests are free or covered by government so i don't have to pay for anything. I am 28 and yes i can get a family member to come or a good friend. All of this started 5 months back.

Silverlady I moved to Toronto with a friend when i got a job its was my first time of being independent and i was wary proud you know being on my own, and no i did not eat that well like i would be if i was living at home where my mom cooks. Yes i did lift weights before but not any more but most of the symptoms started when i moved back home and i took this labor job which i did since high school and swore never to do again but money made me take it again and its being help to a granite shop where i would lift heavy granite stone up to 300kg or more with 2 another guys its wary bad on my body i stop dont that job and my body fells better. When i was living alone and i would come home to see my parents my mom would say look at him he lost so much weight. I mean i been sick for the most of my child hood lung operation and i don't think i can take another disease i mean i cant even think what my mom went through when i was a kid, jumping from hospital to hospital. And this is constantly on my mind i do so much research with every twitch or felling its driving me crazy i think i have it all from MS TO ALS. But other strange thing is when i don't don't think about it i don't have it, today i wen to Toronto to seem friends for weekend and i head nothing no symptoms and when i get home to my room its like i start to think.

Thanks guys for your help and i will see my nuro with the list of all the symptoms, and i will keep you informed
mac001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote